Please Note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Information Collection and Use
- Red Candy is the sole owner of the information collected on www.redcandy.co.uk. Any information collected on this website will only be done so with your consent, and shall be used for no other purpose than to process your online order (see below), and for email contact should you choose to sign up to our news letter.
- We ask for information from the user on our ‘contact us’ form. Information gathered through this form will be held in a database at our and be used periodically to assist in helping us to improve our service to you. We do not and will not provide or share your information with other third parties.
- We ask for information from the user on our order form. As goods are being ordered from our site the user must give us their name, email and delivery address, along with the requested financial information, such as the credit card number and associated details or credit account number to enable us to process the order as requested. This information is used solely for charging/invoicing and to dispatch the order. If we have difficulties processing or fulfilling an order these details are used to contact the user.
- If you are using this site to order goods or services, certain information is automatically collected so that an order can be tracked and delivery made to the right user. To aid this order process 'Cookies' may be stored on your computer by the browser. Although you can set your browser to disable cookies, you might find some site features will not work.
- Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
- This Web site may from time to time contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Red Candy, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Changes to this Statement
- Red Candy will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. Red Candy encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Red Candy is protecting your information.
- We will remove you from our database of site users and stop sending you information upon request. Simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our email communications with you.
All payments on this site are handled by the Secure Trading payment gateway which ensures that your critically sensitive information such as credit card details cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it.
This technology uses the following features:
- 1. Authentification - this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
- 2. Encryption - this encodes the data, so that is cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
- 3. Data Integrity - this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.