Thursday 29th May 2014
Father’s Day Top 5!
If your dad is top of the pops, then you’ll want to treat him to something other than socks, a tie or a bottle of port this Father’s Day (yes, it’s on 15th June – that crept up on you didn’t it). As always, in the spirit of sharing is caring, Red Candy are here to give you some ideas on how to surprise the old man.
So here is our top 5 for Father’s Day…
5. This nifty bedside accessory will keep dad on time and will add a little nostalgia to his morning, meaning he’ll wake up with happy, childhood memories (and be far less grumpy when entering the kitchen each day).
4. This one’s self-explanatory really. Who wouldn’t love their child for giving them the gift of a well earned bottle of beer (or whatever beverage he favours) at the end of the week/day/year… For those on a tighter budget, this little guy also comes in at under £10! It’s a win win!
3. For the dad who likes his cognac and who likes to do that swirly thing with his glass (classy guy). The best thing is they come as a pair, so he might ask you to join him for a beverage – giving you the opportunity to do that swirly glass thing, hooray!
4. If, like us, you can’t quite afford to buy dad a black Bugatti car…here’s the perfect alternative! He’ll think of you every morning with a smile and you can tell people you bought him a Bugatti (no need to elaborate).
5. And the man who has everything, well, apart from a chess set! Beautifully crafted from wood, this chess set can be enjoyed as a decorative piece when it’s not in use. A real treat for design conscious, chess playing dads!
And if you can’t see something on the list, check out all our gifts for him here: https://www.redcandy.co.uk/gifts-for-him.php