the highlighter of our month: national stationery week 2018
23rd – 29th April is one of our favourite weeks of the year: National Stationery Week!
A whole seven days where we can shamelessly show our love for stationery (not that we need *any* encouragement for this!) This is the fourth year of #NatStatWeek, and its motto: “You can never have too much stationery!” We couldn’t agree more! Find out more about the week here.
Choosing your favourite stationery and organisers for your desk space is good for the soul in many ways. Having a clutter-free desk has been proven to help concentration and mindfulness (plus, who doesn’t like pretty stationery?!) To celebrate this fun-filled week, we’ve chosen our ten favourite stationery-inspired products – from a sharpener-shaped pen pot to a giant paperclip memo holder! And check out our entire range of desk organisers here!
1. Suck UK Sharpener Desk Tidy, £12.95
2. ClipNote Organiser – Silver, £11.25
3. Linea Animal Memo Rack – Stag, £35.50
4. BiC Pen Lid Holder – Red, £12
5. Zydeco File Holder, £42.50
6. Cactus Desktop Organiser, £12
7. City Desk Tidy – London, £19.95
8. Penbot – Red, £13.75
9. Umbra Optic Photo Desk Display, £20
10. Trace Copper Desktop Organiser, £23.50
And if you’re a mad stationery-buff like us then these articles about creating a fun and creative home office might also be of interest!
– Home and Office Trends for Spring 2018 – we give the Custard Factory our top tips on how to get on board with the new homeware trends for 2018.
– Organise Your Home Day 2018 – advice on how to easily declutter your home in a fun way.
– Ways to Decorate your Office Desk like a Pro – Kit Out My Office’s tips on decorating your desk for different seasonal events!