Add some minimalist fun to your wall with the London City Skyline Wall Sticker by Hu2! This hand-drawn London cityscape wall decor is a playful depiction of the London skyline, showing many famous landmarks of this city, from the London Eye to Big Ben to Tower Bridge.
This fantastic wall decal is presented like a light-hearted doodle of a single line that travels from one end of your wall to the other whilst outlining the city. This fun design was originally hand-drawn by French artist, Antoine Tesquier Tedeschi.
This wall sticker is ideal for any room in the house and is minimalist enough to be incorporated with most interiors.
See below for more city style wall decors!
*This wall decor is made to order in Aix-en-Provence, France and will take and estimated time of 5-7 working days for delivery*
Counting Sheep Wall Sticker Set Specifications
- Material: 100% recyclable, eco-friendly adhesive film
- Dimensions: 196 x 26cm overall
- Colour: Black
- Finished by hand with 100% biodegradable application tape
- Suitable for walls, windows and furniture with flat surfaces.
- Can be used inside or outside.
- 100% water resistant
- Design: Antoine Tesquier Tedeschi
- Product code: HU20015
* IMPORTANT NOTES *
- Wall Stickers are easily removed without damaging the paint underneath (for more complicated stickers, apply heat with a hair dryer).
- These are made to order, so returns aren't accepted unless there's a fault with the product.
- Wall Stickers are made to last and as such are not reusable.