Christmas Gift Guides: Gifts For Him
1. Planter Bot – Red, £13.50
2. Globe Light – French Blue, £74
3. My Super Soda Pops Justice League Framed Print, from £47
4. Tetris Desk Light, £38
5. Triceratops Dino Egg Cup, £8
6. Umbra Prisma Photo Frame 4×6 – Black, £12.50
7. Dinosaur Bottle Opener, £25
8. Wild and Wolf 746 Phone – Concrete Grey, £37
9. Evermade Zoo Portrait Cushion – Grizzly Bear, £32
10. Nextime Vinyl Tap Clock, £45
11. Normann Copenhagen Cognac Glasses, £31.95
12. Newgate Mr Davies Wall Clock, £65
Yesterday we opened our 2016 Christmas Gift Guide series with a selection of gorgeous goodies for the ladies, so it’s only fair that today we look at what we should be buying the gents!
It is common knowledge that males are extremely hard to buy for – so we’ve put together a handpicked selection of twelve unique home accessories for the various types of males out there, including comic book lovers, music lovers, globetrotters, foodies, retro design lovers, and whiskey fans!
So whether you’re seeking the perfect gift for a friend, dad, granddad, boyfriend or hubby, these funky Christmas gifts for him will be sure to make even the fussiest of fellas crack a smile!
Check out our entire gifts for him collection here, and also keep an eye on our blog over the next couple of weeks for a new gift guide per day, including guides for foodies, bookworms and globetrotters!
The Tetris Desk Light is the perfect gift for guys who love quirky and retro inspired gadgets! This quirky puzzle lamp can be arranged in countless combinations to create a wonderfully eye-catching and colourful lighting display, which will add some fun interactivity to your dad/brother/boyfriend’s desk! This innovative table light comprises seven colourful Tetrimino blocks which light up as soon as they come into contact with one already lit, and switch off again once removed. Clever eh?!