Cup measuring is simple, easy and far less fuss that relying on that dodgy pair of electronic scales all the time. You can season accurately and they're even perfect for portioning out cookie dough or cupcake batter to make sure each treat is perfectly even.
Clockwise, from top left.
- Heart measuring cups from Marks and Spencer
- Duck measuring cups from Sisters Guild
- Colourworks measuring spoons from LakeLand
- Nigella red ceramic measuring cups from Red Candy
- Nest measuring cups from Joseph Joseph
- Russian doll measuring cups from Red Candy
Measuring spoons generally include the following measures:
1/4 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon, 1 tablespoon
Measuring cups usually include the following measures:
1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup and 1 cup
So if you fancy moving further afield in your search for some fabulous recipes, there are a few ports of call that you should definitely pay a visit. Allrecipes has a brilliant repository of user-submitted recipes that span every course and international cuisine you could think of. For some beautiful step-by-step recipes that are by no means low on calories but extremely high on taste, you could head over to the Pioneer Woman.