So here is our top 5 for Father's Day...
5. This nifty bedside accessory will keep dad on time and will add a little nostalgia to his morning, meaning he'll wake up with happy, childhood memories (and be far less grumpy when entering the kitchen each day).
4. This one's self-explanatory really. Who wouldn't love their child for giving them the gift of a well earned bottle of beer (or whatever beverage he favours) at the end of the week/day/year... For those on a tighter budget, this little guy also comes in at under £10! It's a win win!
3. For the dad who likes his cognac and who likes to do that swirly thing with his glass (classy guy). The best thing is they come as a pair, so he might ask you to join him for a beverage - giving you the opportunity to do that swirly glass thing, hooray!
4. If, like us, you can't quite afford to buy dad a black Bugatti car...here's the perfect alternative! He'll think of you every morning with a smile and you can tell people you bought him a Bugatti (no need to elaborate).
5. And the man who has everything, well, apart from a chess set! Beautifully crafted from wood, this chess set can be enjoyed as a decorative piece when it's not in use. A real treat for design conscious, chess playing dads!
And if you can't see something on the list, check out all our gifts for him here: https://www.redcandy.co.uk/gifts-for-him.php