Storm Cloud Weather Predictor
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £55
Free UK Returns
Never get caught in the rain again with this Storm Cloud Weather Predictor!
This cloud-shaped weather predictor is such a fun little idea. Featuring a unique design that uses a chemical reaction to determine how the weather is shaping up, the Storm Cloud Weather Predictor is simply placed by a window, with the reaction informing you of any weather changes that happen.
The particles inside change shape and form depending on the temperature outside;
- Clear = Bright and clear weather
- Cloudy with small crystals at the top = Cloudy with a chance of rain and thunder
- Small dots in liquid = Humid or foggy weather
- Large flaky crystals = Cloudy skies, snow in winter
- Threads of crystal at the top = Windy weather
- Crystal at the bottom = Frost may be coming
The cute cloud shape of the weather predictor is a fun little gadget that also looks great as a piece of Décor.
Storm Cloud Weather Predictor Specifications:
- Material: Glass
- Colour: Clear
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 2.9 x 10.5cm
- Product code: 1697-STORM