Winston the White Highland Cow Footstool
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £55
Free UK Returns
- A MOO-st-have stool for any Scottish sanctuary!
- Relax your calf while you have a laugh
- Four wooden legs screw on for stability! UDDERLY simple!
- Dimensions: 61cm x 32cm x 36cm
Winston is famous for saying “If you’re going through hell, pop your feet up and relax.”
Okay, admittedly this Winston might not be as inspirational as some other famous men of the same name, but at least Winston the White Highland Cow Footstool knows how to kick back and chill out!
Looking a bit like our buddy Benton, if Benton had been stuck in quarantine and couldn’t get to the barbershop, that is, Winston is covered with long white fur! So, whether you’re sprucing up your Scottish sanctuary or just want to add a highlander to your humble home, Winston’s lovely neutral colouring means he’d fit in anywhere!
Winston is also an udderly brilliant way to say “Happy Birthday to MOO” or better yet, a legen-dairy way to treat yourself!
If you’re bonkers enough to say this fella isn’t adorable, you might hear him slap back with an ol “Yer bum’s oot the windae!” Hey, you’ve been warned!
*DELIVERY INFORMATION - To reduce packaging, our footstools are sent in their manufacturing boxes, so please be aware that the name of the product will appear on the exterior of the box upon delivery*
Winston the White Highland Cow Footstool Specifications
- Material: Synthetic fur, with wooden legs
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: L61 cm x W32 cm x H36 cm
- FIRA approved
- Legs screw on for stability, supplied with stick-on velvet anti-scratch discs
- Max weight limit: 120 kg
- Product Code: FS-HCOW-W